Ughhh I am feeling so depressed lately. I don't know what it is. I am in some kind of funk these days. I just need something amazing to happen!! I know I need to make it happen, but I just don't know how to do that. I feel like I am all alone in a crowd :( I hate feeling sorry for myself that makes me even more depressed!!
I got in a FB fight with Noel and pretty sure I won't be talking to her for a really long time! She just makes me sooo mad!! The things she is doing with her life, or not doing. Really this should not be my problem, but somehow I always feel like it is!! Ughhh caring about people is really exhausting sometimes!!
I am also feeling like my one true friend I have in this world is liking me less & less. I don't know whats going on. I guess I just need to take a break from everything! How can I though when escaping is not an option!
I need to move out and away but I can't. Living with my parents is pretty depressing too. At first it wasn't too bad but I think I am about over it!! I may be having a midlife crisis!! Is 31 too young to say its midlife!? Sometimes I wish it would just be over. Now I'm not suicidal or emo or anything like that, just sometimes it doesn't seem like there is a point to this life.
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment