Love all my nephews <3 (missing Henry) They are always so much fun!
There's Henry!! I make sure to try & make it to all his soccer games since I dont get to see him as much as the others.
Love my Katelyn & Morgie <3
I don't see them as much, but when I do see them little Morgie (sitting on my lap) shows me soooo much love!
Little Haven hasn't warmed up to me yet, but she was lovin' me this day!!
Madison & Kyndal <3 Growing up soooo fast!! I hardly ever get to see kyndal since she lives in Canada with my sister Stacy and her sisters and brother Kaje.
Brooklyn & Madi <3 <3
I'm definitely closest to these two. I love them so much! They are growing up so fast! This was on Christmas Eve 2011.. Christmas PJ's
Allie (Alexandria) my oldest niece with her BF <3
Allie makes the cutest Strawberry Short Cake with her red hair!!
Ashley! Next to Brooklyn she is probably my favorite (Don't tell anyone I said I have a favorite! haha)
Allie, Ashley, Kyndal, and Kaje are my sister Stacy's Children that live in Canada. Wish they lived closer! I only get to see them maybe once a year. Sometimes it is years and years before they have a chance to come visit.
My Canadian Family!! <3 <3 <3










No comments:
Post a Comment