Couldn't ask for better friends. Of course I love my other friends too, but these two ladies are at the very top!! They are my chosen family.
I've known Noel for about 5 years. We've been through a lot of ups & downs, but we have remained friends. Friends help each other out no matter what!
We have the craziest conversations where if anyone else was listening to us they would think we were INSANE haha <3 <3
I've been friends with Monique for 15 years. She is my best friend. I love her and I don't care her knows it!! haha.. It's amazing to me how you can know someone for so long that you aren't actually related to and wanting to continue to have that person in your life. I have had other "best friends" and they haven't been there for me the way Mona has. There is never any judgement and we can have a good time doing nothing.
Laughing til you wanna cry because it hurts, making up the most random stories that are about absolutely nothing, yelling at each other, crying with each other, feeling each others pain, and still always being there for each other. That is what friendship is all about!!! (Kind of cheesy I know! haha)


No comments:
Post a Comment