So I have babies on my mind again!! It's kind of a phase I go through every now and again. I sometimes wish I would have had my babies already and be done, then other times I am so grateful I don't have kids right now. Where would I be? What would I be doing? Would I have ever went back to school and got the degrees that I have? (That I am not doing anything with anyways, so that really wouldn't be a change)
I think 35 is a great age to start having children, then again I think "is that too old?" Ughh who really knows. I mean in Utah I am an old maid considering most people start their families at the ripe of 18-20!! That's just craziness if you ask me!! You are still a child yourself. You have no goals and usually no job! Then in Hollywood the perfect age to start having children is 40!!
It's really only considered strange to not have at least 4 children by age 25 in Utah. We're a different kind of state. The MORMON state. We prefer to be called Later Day Saints haha. That a whole other subject!!
I don't exactly have any prospects that I would consider having children with right now. Every guy I have been with would NOT be ideal father material. I am too closed off to actually date someone. I really don't know what is wrong with me. I'm just a Douche Bag magnet!! I would rather be alone than be with anyone right now. That may change but I don't really see if happening. Good thing there is such things as SPERM BANKS!! For us single ladies that don't want to stress and annoyance of the dreaded BD (Baby Daddy!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment