Went and saw what Springfield, Missouri was all about this month. It's weird there, there are NO MOUNTAINS!!! How does anyone know where they are going!!?? Not to mention the humidity was horrible and it was only 60 degrees! I can only imagine how it is in the middle of summer. I hate to sweat so I don't know if I could handle living there. I would never leave my house! haha
People there are nice and talk like country folk, its great!!
Got a little too personal with a couple country boys. :/ Don't know how I feel about that.Now I have a MAYBE!! ughhh so stressful!!
Met some new potential friends. Best of all Dan and I actually got along!! yay!! haha. I was a little worried we would just be fighting the whole time and Mona would have to kill us both!
People there are really easy to talk to and have fun with. That might beat out the humidity and I could possibly live there!!
This is Tessa & Me @ Bugsy's. She's a good time. She pretty much bought our drinks all night!!
Ingrid, Monique, Tessa, and Me. Ingrid is an awesome chick. She's about 5 feet tall with 6 feet of attitude. She is hilarious!!
Tessa, Me, and Mo.
Had a great time at Bugsy's with these amazing people!!
Dan, Ryan, and Cody.
Bugsy's just one of the many bars in downtown Springfield, so I'm told. It's the only one I saw and the only one we went to. It was too fun there. Lots of creepers at this bar, and they didn't even try to hide it. haha
I would maybe move there, and definitely go visit. Who knows what will happen. All I do know is that if this maybe turns into more, I am out of here!! Oh boy....




.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment